The Western Australian Alliance to End Homelessness and the Western Australian Council of Social Service invite you to examine the current state of charity food distribution for people experiencing homelessness with the aim of learning how we can deliver healthy and nutritious food.
Come and interact either in person or via Zoom to a discussion on;
• Food Relief Framework | Leela James, Coordinator, Community Relief and Resilience at the Western Australian Council of Social Service (WACOSS).
• Nutrition | Christina Pollard PhD, Curtin University School of Public Health.
• Lived Experience | Josh Serafini.
• Discussion | Lifting the standards of food supply to people experiencing homelessness - best way forward.
• Discussion | Develop a statement/charter.
When: Wednesday 29 of July at 5pm.
Where: The Grove @ The Platform - Level 3 - 256 Adelaide Tce Perth.
Please register via Eventbrite if you are either coming to the meeting in person or participating by Zoom.
A second email will be sent confirming your registration and will include a Zoom link closer to the event.
Please circulate the link invitation to any food providers who you feel should be a part of this important discussion.