Join the Western Australian Alliance to End Homelessness for its second Pulse Session.
These meetings are hosted by the Western Australian Alliance to End Homelessness (Alliance) to provide stakeholders the opportunity to hear updates about the Alliance and WA Strategy to End Homelessness, as well as share updates of their own.
During this session participants will learn about the planned work of the Alliance and work on key projects throughout this coming year including the work on;
- Liz Pattison, about the emerging Business Alliance.
- Michelle Blakeley, about The My Home concept based on the PPP (Public and Private Partnership) model supporting the Housing First approach.
- Steve Altham, Project Officer Housing Supply at St. Patrick's Community Support Centre.
Steve is in charge of sourcing housing for Housing First.
- Dr Amity James from Curtin University speaking on housing models to end homelessness.
Each Pulse Session is open to the public - all are welcome.
Date: Wednesday, 3 March | 9:30am to 12:00pm.
Location: The Platform 3/256 Adelaide Terrace, Perth.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions please RSVP via Eventbrite.
• Contact Tracing Register - it is mandatory to sign-in to The Platform using the WA Safe App or via the physical contact tracing book located at reception. The Alliance will assist with these requirements.
• Maintain Physical Distance - please maintain a physical distance of 1.5m between yourself and others. The Alliance has booked an appropriate space size to ensure an appropriate distance can be easily maintained.